Could it be true? Are we finally here? HOORAY!
I am usually found crying at this point in the vacation. Yes, the happiest place on earth makes me cry.
I am usually found crying at this point in the vacation. Yes, the happiest place on earth makes me cry.Toon Town has never been my favorite place at Disneyland, however it probably is for my daughter. She loves all the little houses and seeing all the things that belong to the characters. She loves Minnie's house, and especially loves that there is nothing but cheese on the shopping list attached to her fridge. On our last morning we went to Toon Town Morning Madness, which we've never done before. It was really fun and it was nice to do the TT stuff without a crowd. We went on Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin for the first time ever and Natalee was delighted to get lunch from Daisy's Diner.












This was the best food. We ate there twice!
This is us stuck on Indiana Jones. Not cool in Natalee's book AT ALL. They did turn on the lights and I can now say that I know why that ride is so loud. We got to see 20 giant speakers stacked on top of each other blaring at us.















No comments:
Post a Comment