I've been sick. I've been really sick. But this isn't about me. I was just trying to justify why I was sleeping in the middle of the day.
I had to do Sharing Time today and when I got home I was beat. Nathan thankfully came home early and after we had something to eat he let me go upstairs to sleep for a little while. I don't know how long I was up there, but I woke up to Natalee whispering "Mother" in my ear and standing on my head. I asked what she was doing. She said, "I am lonely. Everyone in this house is sleeping except for me." This is when I realized that Nathan had most likely fallen asleep on the couch while he was "watching" her. So I asked, "How long has Daddy been asleep?" She said, "Oh, an hour....or maybe 2 or 3 minutes."
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love little Nat.
YOU MUST HAVE SUCH A FUN LIFE, THAT LITTLE GIRL IS DARLING. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE THINGS SHE COMES UP WITH.
Post a Comment